Privacy & Cookies Policy
Information That Will Saved From You
At Top Iran Tour group, we really understand and appreciate that how we collect, use, disclose and protect your information is important to you. That is the reason that we’re committed to regularly updating our privacy policies and processes to ensure they are best practice and meet the standards of all relevant local legislation, including the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) which were recently introduced in the European Union.
Why do we collect, use, hold and disclose your information?
We collect personal information about you so that we can perform our business functions and activities to provide high-quality customer service.
We may collect, hold, use and disclose your information for the following purposes:
- Administering services we are providing to you such as arranging your tour booking
- Manage our relationship with you, including updates about your tour booking and support you during your travel and handling reviews and complaints
- To contact you in an emergency situations
- Some countries will only permit travel if you provide your advance passenger data. These requirements may differ depending upon your destination and you are advised to check. Even if not mandatory, we may exercise our discretion to assist where appropriate
- Combining information collected from you at different times for the purpose of research and analysis to provide a better customer experience, including customizing online content for you
- To inform you about services we think you may be interested in, including sending email newsletters or sending printed materials to your postal address and notifications of our hot deals
- Providing relevant information, which may include sensitive personal information, to insurers, their agents and medical staff in circumstances where we/they need to act on your behalf or in the interest of passengers or in an emergency.
- To improve to our site(s) and make it easier to find the information you are looking for
- For identification of fraud or error or for regulatory reporting and compliance
When you provide your email address to the Top Iran Tour Group to contact with us or make an online booking, your contact details may be retained even if the confirmation or transaction is not completed. In this form, we can assist you in the future with online bookings, and as a result of this, you may receive a follow-up inquiry email. This email will contain information on what action, if any, you can choose that will direct us to cease any further contact with you or destroy the personal information we have collected about you.
We are only permitted to store your personal information for as long as necessary having regard to the purposes for which it was collected or a related or ancillary purpose. We may, therefore, delete your personal information after a reasonable period of time and, if you have not used our services for some time, you may have to re-enter or re-supply your personal information to us.
Information we collect about you
Depending on the circumstances, in the course of providing a service to you, the Top Iran Tour Group may collect and hold personal information such as:
- Your Personal data, such as Your name, date of birth, gender, postal address, telephone number, email address, passport details, medical information and travel insurance details (where applicable);
- Details of the products and services you have purchased from us or which you have enquired about, together with any additional information necessary to deliver those products and services and to respond to your inquiries;
- Any additional information relating to you that you or a third party has provided to us directly or indirectly through our travelers’ or agents’ phone inquiry lines, websites, social networks, online presence, customer surveys or to our in-store or other representatives.
If you visit our website or use our mobile applications, we may also collect information that is not personal information to improve the experience for our customers. This information may include the pages you visit, your IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit. We cannot identify you individually from this information. Some of this information is collected using cookies.
When you are traveling with us, we may take video and images of you that may be used in brochures, in our advertising or on our website. All participants of Top Iran Tour Group trips authorize us to use his/her image (such as a photograph, videotape, film or pictorial representation or recorded voice). If you do not wish for this to happen, please notify us in writing using the contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information that we collect (such as about your health or religion) may be considered “sensitive information” under the Privacy Act. We collect it to provide you with our services, cater to your needs or act in your interest, and we are only prepared to accept sensitive information on the condition that we have your consent.
How do we collect personal information?
when you request information from us, you may volunteer to give this information, contact us (and vice versa), make a booking, register interest for and/or enter a competition, subscribe to our newsletters, use our website(s)/apps, link to or from our website(s)/apps, connect with us via social media, by speaking to a consultant or any other engagement we or our business partners have with you.
We may also receive the information from a third party, for example:
- From people making travel bookings on your behalf;
- From other companies within the Top Iran Tour Group and our related overseas entities;
- From partners performing services on our behalf;
- From market research and data companies contracted by us to obtain information so that we may improve and market our products and services;
- Your insurer, their agents or medical staff may disclose relevant information and sensitive personal information with us in circumstances where we/they need to act on your behalf or in the interest of passengers or in an emergency.
We will update your information whenever we can to keep it current, accurate and complete.
You represent and warrant to us that you have obtained all required consents and are fully authorized to disclose all personal information you provide to us including without limitation personal information of your friends and family members provided in connection with making travel bookings.
What would happen if you decline to provide us with correct information and our policy
- We may not be able to provide you with information about products and services that you may want, including information about discounts, sales or special promotions;
- We may not be able to provide the requested products or services to you, either to the same standard or at all;
- We may be unable to tailor the content of our websites to your preferences and your experience of our websites may not be as enjoyable or useful.
Marketing and privacy
You can ask us to update any inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date information we hold about you using the contact details: email@example.com
From time to time we may use your personal information to identify new or existing products that we believe may be of interest to you. We may communicate this via email, phone or your postal address. If you no longer wish to receive these updates via email, you may opt-out by clicking the unsubscribe link contained in the message. You can contact us using the contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org to opt-out of receiving phone and postal updates. You can opt-in in future if you wish to receive these updates again.
We comply with the Spam Act 2003 and do not share, sell or rent information to any third parties for the purposes of direct marketing.
Security of Information
The Top Iran Tour Group has implemented various physical, electronic and managerial security procedures in order to protect personal information from loss and misuse, and from unauthorized access, modification, disclosure, and interference. The Top Iran Tour Group regularly reviews security and encryption technologies and will strive to protect your personal information as fully as we protect our own confidential information. Whilst we take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is secure, as the internet is inherently insecure, any personal information or other information you transmit to us online is transmitted at your own risk.
Access to your personal and private information is limited to: authorized employees and any of the third-party suppliers who require your information to provide the travel or other services you have requested (such as the airlines, transportation services, hotels, activity providers, and tour guides who deliver the services you purchase through The Top Iran Tour Group or that we arrange on your behalf). We keep our employees and our third party suppliers and other partners informed about our policies and procedures and require strict compliance with this Policy in order to ensure your information remains protected. Unauthorized access and/or disclosure of client information are strictly prohibited.
If you believe that your privacy has been breached, please contact our Privacy Officer using the contact information below and provide details of the incident so that we can investigate it.
We request that complaints about breaches of privacy be made in writing, so we can be sure about the details of the complaint. Our Privacy Officer deals with privacy complaints and any complaints should be directed to our Privacy Officer using the contact details below. We will attempt to confirm as appropriate and necessary with you your understanding of the conduct relevant to the complaint and what you expect as an outcome. We will inform you whether we will conduct an investigation, the name, title, and contact details of the investigating officer and the estimated completion date for the investigation process.
After we have completed our inquiries, we will contact you, usually in writing, to advise the outcome and invite a response to our conclusions about the complaint. If we receive a response from you, we will assess it and advise if we have changed our view.
You can contact our Privacy Officer by email@example.com ; Our Privacy Officer will contact you within a reasonable time after receipt of your complaint to discuss your concerns and outline options regarding how they may be resolved. We will aim to ensure that your query or complaint is resolved in a timely and appropriate manner.
When you visit our website we send small text files called cookies to your computer. These enable us to remember you when you visit the website again. Cookies are unique to the web browser you are using, meaning different data will be collected for the different devices you view our site on (ie: desktop, tablet or mobile). Whilst they identify the device you are using, cookies do not identify you personally.
Cookies allow us to automatically track certain information about you based upon your behavior on our site. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand and serve our users.
We use a number of different cookies on our site. The tables below describe the cookies we use on this site and what we use them for. You can find more information on the About Cookies website www.aboutcookies.org/
You can change your browser settings to accept or refuse all cookies, choose which cookies you want or don’t want, or ask to be notified when a cookie is set. Use the help feature in your browser to see how. Please be aware that if you choose not to accept cookies on our website you won’t be able to benefit from all the features on our website including booking online.